My sister Debbie and her family came down for Christmas and it was a lot of fun to have them here. Carter loves to play with his cousins Blake (13) and Max (7). Some of the highlights were playing Monopoly and Apples to Apples, Max and Carter making Christmas crafts like cards, Snowmen cookies, and coloring stickers, and of course going to the snow with my other sister Cathi and my niece Candace. Another big highlight was that Caden is really starting to get around (walking) and he loves to walk around with trucks and cars in his hands. He is so sweet and so cute. He also learned how to say "Uh-Oh" in the cutest little voice you have ever heard. Christmas is so much fun when it's spent with family. A special thanks to my brother-in-law Steve who made Christmas dinner, which by the way was WONDERFUL!
Cienna in her little Christmas outfit! She was so cute
3 comments:
These pictures are adorable! It was fun meeting up at jack in the box that day! ha ha
They are so cute!
So cute! I wish I could see your kids! We did have a great Christmas and it looks like you guys did too. I sent some more clothes for Cienna. You should get them soon. And I have a few more I forgot to put in so a second box will be coming in a week or so. Love you all.
Post a Comment