Saturday, December 20, 2008

Sitting on Santa's Lap

We had our Ward Christmas party tonight and a friendly visitor was there to greet all the kids. I really wanted a pic of all 3 kids with Santa, but Carter wasn't having any part of it! In fact, when we walked up the steps to the stage where Santa was sitting, he started to scream and wanted to go back down the steps. So, this is the pic we ended up getting. Still cute with only 2 of them!
The week after Thanksgiving, Carter stayed at Cathi's and her ward had a breakfast with Santa. I asked Cathi to see if he could get his picture with Santa. Here is the end result:

5 comments:

Carrie and Jim said...

Wonderful! Carter's expression is priceless. Wish we could of been there! Carrie

Texie said...

Love It! Sawyer was the same way. Garrett and Chase couldn't get up there fast enough and Sawyer couldn't run the other way fast enough! Funny!

Angie said...

That's funny. I know Mady didn't want any part of it either. I was impressed that Caden liked him! The hairbow on cienna goes great with that outfit. She is so cute.

Tasha said...

That is too funny that Carter wanted nothing to do with Santa. At least the other two seemed to handle it fine. I never got a Santa picture this year . .. so sad. Oh well.

The Fast Family said...

Hi Edie! Your kids are so cute. Carter is so big now. :) Hope you are all well.