Friday, January 9, 2009

Caden is walking!

Our sweet little Caden started taking steps when he was about 9-10 months, but just recently he has taken off like crazy. At 11 months he can get around pretty good! He loves to get into EVERYTHING- especially the trash can and pull things out like cans, plates, etc. We keep both bathroom door's shut so he doesn't play in the toilet water and we keep the pantry door shut (that's where the trash is located) He is so funny and even when we say "Caden- No- No" he just looks at us and smiles and goes after whatever he can. It's a toss up whether Carter got into more things or Caden. The thing is, Carter didn't walk until almost 16 months, so Caden is definately starting at an earlier age! Luke took this video on Thursday January 8th- check it out(but please ignore my dirty house)

8 comments:

J, E, M & I said...

Kids grow up too fast! Now he will keep you "real" busy! :)

Texie said...

He is so darn cute! I want to hold him! Garrett liked listening to Carter talk. He thinks he sounds so cute. I like when Caden pulls up his little pant leg.

Anonymous said...

He is too cute! I love this stage, they're so curious about everything and they can finally get to it! A lot more work for mommy though:)

Allison Barnes said...

What a cutie!! Good job Caden!

Scott and Mandi said...

I love Caden! He is too cute and his personality is precious.

Angie said...

That's great. I am starting to think that Mady will never get teeth or walk. Ha Ha

Kayc said...

Edie! I love it. He is so cute, and really good at walking! I love that he can pull up his pant leg and walk at the same time. It's adorable! We miss you guys!!!! Kisses.

Tasha said...

That was so fun to see. I love how he can even get up and down by himself too. I love seeing kids when they are first walking. So cute!