
We love our birthmom Kimberly so much! She is so beautiful and such a wonderful person. I have been visitng her about once a week and driving her places she needs to go for errands, etc. She is such a blessing in our life and we are so grateful that she has chosen us to adopt little Cienna. We can't wait!
6 comments:
I'm so excited for you guys! I can't even imagine how hard it is to have to just wait, knowing that it could be anytime. You are going to LOVE having a little girl. She is so lucky that you are going to be her mom!!!
I am so excited. Keep us all posted. Love You!
Oh Eddie you're gonna love having a baby girl, especially after two boys. They are like having little baby dolls that you can dress up and make all cute! We are way excited for you guys.
Sorry I'm retarded, I accidently put an extra "d" in your name.
yeeehaw! Oh! The Excitement! It's soon Edie! SOON! I FEEEEEEL IT!
she is pretty and i love her for her decision.
Post a Comment