On Saturday, October 4th we took the boys to Oak Glen to look for some pumpkins and to have a fun day as a family. It isn't very often that we get to spend Saturday's together since I usually see clients on Saturdays. I had the day off since it was general conference, and we decided to take advantage of the opportunity. We also thought that it may be the last time the four of us can do something as a family before Cienna joins us!
Carter and Caden got to ride the train, jump in the bounce house, look at little animals, and Carter saw this person dressed up as a Racoon and was so scared of him, but as soon as we got into the car, he said "Where's Racoon Mommy" and since we left, he can't stop talking about the stupid Racoon! All day today he has been talking about that dumb Racoon! He gets so attached to funny things. I am so sick of hearing about the racoon- and the funny thing is, he wouldn't even get within 10 ft of the stupid critter- oh kids!

6 comments:
I'm glad my child isn't the one that is afraid of stupid things! And Parker would be the exact same way I'm sure, talking about it for days, although he wouldn't go near him! Your boys are so cute!
I love the blogging. I am going to start soon. I read them to the boys like a story and they love seeing pictures of the boys. They are so cute!
Glad you were able to spend the day having fun! I can't believe how big the boys are getting!
What cute pictures!! Your boys are SO handsome!!! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun.
I used to be scared of raccoons, until one of them pooped next to me. We instantly became friends.
Precious! I love the picture that Carter is almost dropping Caden, holding on for dear life. How sweet. I miss you tons!
Post a Comment