Friday, September 12, 2008

Is This What Brothers Do???

Wow- life is sure interesting here in our home. I usually know when Carter is quiet, he tends to be up to something. Well, today, both boys were in their bedroom and they were both quiet, but I was hoping the soft laughing and no crying meant that they were playing good together. I didn't listen to my instinct for a few minutes and then finally when I walked in, I found Carter standing above Caden squeezing almost an entire bottle of lotion on his head! I was shocked at first, but then I had to laugh- I just wonder- do brothers do this to each other? I have to admit, Caden looks pretty cute even with a head full of lotion. All Carter could say as he pointed to Caden was "Bath mommy". I said, "You are right Carter, Caden definately needs a bath".


The Victim


The evidence

The Guilty Face


The Bath-

No folks- that isn't shampoo, that's lotion

4 comments:

Cassie and Sam said...

Oh ya! That's what kids do. When Sydnie was about 2 ish she got into the bag balm(kinda like vasaline) and coated herself and her cousin trevor from head to toe. Try washing that out! Yuck! It took 3-4 days to get that crap out. If she was a boy I would have buzzed her head clean. Ha! Oh, the joys of children.

Allison Barnes said...

That's what boys do! Mitchell was always getting into things when he was little. Glad you got some pictures of it.

mikeylikesit said...

Just wait till they realize that the brown stuff in their diapers is actually a wonderful substitute for paint. Your walls will turn a nice caca-brown (pun intended).

Scott and Mandi said...

Oh yes, that's what kids do! Isn't it wonderful??? That is hilarious!!(only because this time it didn't happen to me, right?) I love those two boys!