Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Ribbons, Bracelets, and Bows- Oh my!







I have been getting so excited to have a little girl soon! I have been making some headbands for her as well as making bracelets and have even asked my sister Barbara to make some too- It's hard to wait, but we know that she will come into our home when she is suppose to! This weekend we are going to paint her room and get her crib all set up. This house will be very different with a little girl in it! I won't be so outnumbered- YEAH! I think I have been on cloud 9 for the last few weeks since we got news that we are going to have a little girl. What will she look like, what will she be like? All I know is that she will be our little princess and probably be treated like a glass figurine! Well, atleast I am admitting it ahead of time!

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

i'm sooooo excited for you guys!!! you will have so much fun and this little girl will be so beautiful with all her bows and bracelets. I can't wait.

Amy Bahnmiller said...

Welcome to blog land! I'm so glad you started. It's such a wonderful things to go back and look at your life and the chaos we survive... just check my blog about every other day! I'm excited for you to get Cienna! Please keep us updated!

Cassie and Sam said...

I love your blog. When you do something you do it right! Where did you get your downloads?

Scott and Mandi said...

I'm so happy for you, girl! You guys are the best ever and deserve all the happiness in the world!

Allison Barnes said...

I am so happy you have a blog!!! It's such a fun way to keep up with everyone. It looks so cute.

We are so excited for your new little girl!!! We are praying that all goes as planned.