I posted a video at the bottom of my blog so everyone can view it and really listen to the words. Not a day goes by that I don't stop and thank Carter and Caden's birthmom's for their sacrifice and unselfishness they showed when they allowed us to adopt these two amazing boys into our family. I am so grateful to be a mommy and sometimes- I have to stop and remember what two wonderful miracles I have in my life.
3 comments:
wow edie, that video is awesome!!! I had to fight back tears, is so powerful and touching! We are all so blessed to have such perfect children!
What an amazing song. She sings it with such emotion. What an amazing blessing you experience everyday. All you have to do is look at your beautiful children to know how much the Lord loves you. I know my children are a blessing and a gift to me as well, but somehow adoption stories seem like more divine intervention to me. So many lives have to be intertwined for an adoption to occur. It is truely a miracle.
That was an awesome video. Thank you for sharing, and congratulations on your coming arrival!
Post a Comment