Saturday, October 3, 2009
Cienna's Adoption Day
On Friday, October 2, 2009, we went to the court house with Cienna to finalize her adoption. She looked so beautiful and was so sweet (like always). When we got into the court room, Carter and Caden thought it was time to play and run around! It was actually pretty funny because when we were sitting at the table in front of the judge, Carter grabbed the microphone and yelled really loud "HI" in the microphone. Luckily the judge had a great sense of humor and he started laughing along with the rest of the court reporters and baliff. It was so funny. It was great to have my mom here so she could be a part of this special day. We love you Cienna!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Congrats!! We are so happy for you! Do you have a temple date yet?? be sure to let us know.
So exciting!! That just made my day. I am glad it has all gone through. ANd her birthday looked perfect as well
Edie...I sure know how nice this day must feel! We are so happy for you...keep looking for updates on our adoption home front! What a cute little party you had for your little princess!
Congrats! What a great day! Happy tears for all of you!
Congratulations. What an awesome day for your family.
This is way off the subject, but could you please email me and tell me how you fix the middle of your blog background? It looks great.
kmort10@hotmail.com
I am so glad for you guys. Adoption is so wonderful. I bet you are pros at the whole court thing. I was a nervous wreck the whole time because I did the paperwork myself. I was convinced that something would go wrong. Glad to see you were able to enjoy it!
Post a Comment