Friday, August 28, 2009

Smiles, Swimming, & Snowcones

Since summer is almost coming to an end and my kids love swimming, we decided to go to this wonderful park down in Ontario. Luke took the day off and we all went down and had such a great time! It was a beautiful day and I am so glad that I have these special memories. Days like these stay in my heart and my mind forever. I will remember this day for the smiles, the swimming, and definately the snowcones.

Smiles: We asked Carter to give us his best smile, and this is what we got- I love him so much!


Swimming: At the park we went to, they had a little "water spray area"outside of the main pool. It is like a bunch of pipes and tunnels that they can walk under and the water sprays out. At first the boys were really excited, but once the water started, they ran like crazy! It's so funny cause they both love the bathtub and swimming pool, but don't even think about dripping water on their heads-


It was so cute when I asked them to sit down so I could take their picture. Caden held Cienna and then Carter came behind Caden and held him. Cienna looks like she is falling over in this pic, but not to worry, she was fine! She loves her big brothers.


Caden is such a little explorer! I don't think this kid is afraid of anything.


Cienna found this little drain type thing that was bubbling and so Caden came over to check it out.


Cienna loved the water! She splashed all day and loved the pool!

Here's our little swimmer- Carter! He did so good today- he is still swimming under the water and he didn't want to leave!

A little time out for a snack and drink

Snowcones: The perfect ending to a near perfect day. Caden started eating his right away- no questions asked. Carter on the other hand said "Mom, what is this?" Luke and I kept telling him to try it and finally, he did and LOVED IT! I have the feeling the boys will be soon asking me for another one.

8 comments:

Scott and Mandi said...

These pictures are TOO cute!! I love your kids so much!! I'm glad you guys had a good day! We'll reschedule soon! :)

Kayc said...

Cute post! Carter's biggest smile is so cute! I just love your kids....oh, and you guys of course. :)

Tiffany said...

Carter's smile is SOOO cute! That park looks awesome! I want a snowcone now! We miss you guys!

Angie said...

So cute. I love when they are all stacked in front of each other.

Texie said...

Super cute Edie! I love your family. We miss you all so much. Luke was a hit with the boys when he was out here and they ask about him nearly everyday! Can't wait to see you again soon...it sounds like. Hope you are doing okay! If I can do anything please let me know. Love ya girl!

Cassie and Sam said...

I am almost crying. (A little emotional today!)I am so glad you took the time to go have a fun day with your sweet family. It is easy to get caught up in the crap and not see the beauty all around us. Thank you for sharing and never forget to look for the beauty. I love you all!

Kristy said...

What a great day! Your kids are too cute!

Susanna Landon said...

That looks like it is such a fun park. I am glad you had fun. I love days like those.