

Since Luke was in town this weekend for Cienna's adoption, we decided to have her birthday party today, Saturday, October 3, 2009. Her actual birthday isn't until October 19th, but we thought today would be a great day for her princess party. It was so much fun (other than the stupid High Desert wind). My mom was able to be here for the party which was so great. We had a lot of friends come celebrate this great day. Thank you to Angie for making Cienna's cake. It turned out so cute and Cienna LOVED it! I love my little princess.


Carter playing a game-

Colby showing everyone how to gallop on his horse-

Ashlynn was so cute-

Caden and Grandma

Cute little prince's- Caden, Mason, & Zach

Little Prince Caden

Prince Carter

All the girls dressed up as sweet little princess'

Cute kids

Cienna being a cute little diva

She got right into her cake

After we took the cake away, she wasn't too happy!

The end result of her beautiful princess cake-
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Cienna! She is the most beautiful princess! And yay for the adoption being final!
The pictures are adorable. Happy birthday Cienna.
I am glad that Cienna LOVED the cake we made. She was so funny diggin right in! You throw a killer party Edie.
What a fun party. I am glad your mom was there. Tell her I said she looks good.
Post a Comment