Monday, October 5, 2009

My Little Pumpkins

Every year as an Anderson family tradition, we take our kids to a local pumpkin patch so they can pick a pumpkin, get their pictures taken, and have some fun! This year was no different. We had so much fun tonight at the pumpkin patch with our 3 little ones. Carter and Caden got to ride on a few rides and Cienna watched and wished she could go! I love it when we do this because it usually means a day full of memories and cute pictures that you can hold on to forever. I love my 3 little pumpkins.
Cienna was straining to hold her pumpkin! Too cute-

Carter with the cheesiest smile this side of the Grand Canyon-



Caden's turn with the cute cheesy smile!


My little man Carter




Sweet little Caden


Little sissy


The swings- they loved riding on these!






Bouncin' around in the bounce house


Cienna REALLY wanted to go bounce



Hello Caden!

3 comments:

J, E, M & I said...

So fun! Cienna is getting so big...Wasn't she just born??! They grow so fast!! :)

Kayc said...

Ummmm, ADORABLE! Is Cienna walking yet? Carter and Caden are little hams. I LOVE IT! I'm glad you guys had a fun weekend. Miss you girl!

Angie said...

My kids love that pumpkin patch too. Your kids are so cute...love the picture of cienna looking like she is lifting weights. Ha ha