Monday, June 8, 2009

Summertime

There are a lot of reasons why I love living in California. One main reason is that during the summer, I take my kids to the beach with my friends usually on a weekly basis. My kids love the sand, the water, and just having fun with their friends all day long. So I am glad summer is here and glad that my kids can go to the beach- cause it's so much fun!Come on- smile Carter!

Little sissy just chilin'

Caden with his contagious smile!

Last week, my friend from college (Cassie) was able to come to the beach with me. She is holding little Caden as he sleeps. She loved the beach too!
Little friends at the beach-
I love this pic of Caden- he loves the water- but only from a distance!

1 comment:

Kayc said...

Awwww....such cute pics! I want to go to the beach!