My roomate, Cassie came to my house the Saturday before the cruise and TOTALLY organized my entire house! (THANK YOU CASSIE) She also helped me so much with my kids and was just there for me. I loved it when one of the days we went out and she paid for a babysitter to watch my kids and I asked her "Why are you paying for a sitter?" Her reply "Edie, I need a break from your kids!" It was a classic explaination and it made me smile that someone else walked in my shoes and realized how much work 3 kids under 3 can be.
On Wednesday night, my other roomate, Megan drove from St. George and then we left Thursday around noon to drive to San Diego. When we got to the pier and finally got on the boat- it was fun from the minute we got there! I was so glad I was able to go and thankful that Luke watched the kids for 3 days. It was such a perfect weekend and I am so blessed to have such amazing friends who will be my friends forever! I love you girls- thanks for an AMAZING time!
The three of us at my house before we left for San Diego.

This is before we boarded the ship- I was so excited I almost pee'd my pants! Literally!

As soon as we got on the ship- we just kept asking EVERYONE to take our pic!
The view from up top looking down on the main deck
Me and Cassie just chillin' poolside
The view from up top looking down on the main deck
Me and Cassie just chillin' poolside
This was our table for dinner- this night was elegant night and we dressed up! It was really fun-

Look how cool- you can see our boat in the background (right hand side) This was taken when we were on Catalina Island.
We got a golf cart to drive around Catalina and I agreed to let Cassie drive- atleast for some of the way around the island!

A picture of our boat that we took when we were on Catalina Island-

Some of the crew showing us how to make towel animals- every night the crew would make a different towel animal and leave it on our beds. It was so much fun to see what animal we were going to get. Some of them were hard to tell what they were!

My best friends for 17 years and counting!

7 comments:
Oh my Gosh! That looks so fun! What a great idea for Edie time! I want to go on a cruise with you! We should plan one of those for all the Anderson girls!
How fun is that! I need to do that! I need some "Holly Time." Your next post would be how you pulled it off so the rest of us can do that! ; )
You deserve it I am glad you got away!
I have tears in my eyes. I will NEVER forget the time we shared over the last 10 days. We had such a good time and like always made each others lives more rich. You ARE my sister and always will be. I picture us on a cruise when we are 80 and grey and bent over. The 3 of us will be like the old "Titanic" couple with the life preservers taking in all the "eye candy" having the time of our lives. Maybe we will even invite "Fancy" to come with us. Do you think she will survive the test of time?
Looks like you had a great time! You must be a great mom. I only have two kids and there are times I don't get a shower at all! ha ha
I am so glad that you got some Edie time. I do think that you are amazing taking care of 3 kids under 3 all the time. I am glad that it was so much fun!
SOOOOOO fun!!! How do I sign myself up for something like this? I need a group of friends to get away with :) I am glad you got to go do this. What a good husband to watch the kids. YOu totally deserve some Edie time. Hope it was reviving. It looked like a blast to me!
I'm so glad you got to go, girl!! You TOTALLY deserved it!! I think it is very rare and so cool that you are so close to your old roomies. :) Love ya! and hey, invite me next time! :)
Post a Comment