I enrolled Carter in swimming lessons and this year he was old enough to be in Level 1 Swimming. Last year he was in the Parent and Tot swim class. That class was where I got in the pool with Carter and helped him do the basics, but this year he had to do it all by himself. The first class he pretty much just hung out by the side of the pool with me, and I thought it was going to be a long 2 weeks, but he has done so good! I am so proud of our little swimmer. Thank you so much to my friend Abrie who took these pics of Carter. Her daughter Avery is in his class. In fact, Carter is the only boy and there are 5 other girls in the class. Hence the reason for his smile in this picture below! :) Good job Carter! You are a great little swimmer!





I love this pic of his class lined up to jump in the pool-
6 comments:
Good Job Carter. I am so glad that he decided to get in the water. He is so cute!
He is so stinking cute, edie. I love him. cant wait to see you guys.
So stinking cute! I love it! That last picture is adorable! Carter is such a ladies-man. LOL. Love you guys!
Haha, I guess Texie and I thought the same thing. Great minds think alike.
You made it through! Good job Carter and Mommy! I love seeing my kids in swim lessons but it is a lot of work for mom. Getting there on time and with all of the equipment, stressing about their ability or lack thereof, showering afterward, dressing, brushing hair all while the kids are screaming that they are starving and that they have soap in their eyes! AAAAARRRGGGHHH! It is all worth it though when you can sit by the pool when they are 5 and 8 and feel confident that they will not dround. Amen for the products of hard work. Keep it up girl, you are a great mom. Boot camp does end. Love you and I love those kids. Squeeze them for me!
Auh...how cute!! I love it! Isn't it fun to watch them discover and accomplish!?
Post a Comment