
A few weeks ago we were able to take the kids to CA Adventure on the 2-fer passes that my sister bought for us when she was here. I know what you are all thinking 'Did Luke actually take a day off work?" Well the answer is yes! I was so glad to spend the day as a family. It has been a long time since we did something fun together. I usually see clients on Saturdays so our only free day is Sunday, and well you know how that goes- meetings, church, more meetings...we had a really fun time and Carter especially loved the CARS exhibit. He was alittle scared to get in line because there was a "little person" who was letting the kids go see McQueen and Mater, but once he got past the fear of the "little person" he was fine! What a great day we had!

Carter was so proud to stand by Mater and McQueen!

There was this little tunnel the boys just loved-


Carter, Me, and Caden before the "Bugs Life" Show- I should of NEVER taken these boys in this show- they were SCARED TO DEATH! (And so was I!)

Carter and Daddy on a Bug's Life ride-

There was this little water play area that the kids LOVED!
( I wish I would've packed their bathing suits)


Little Cienna and Carter
8 comments:
Oh I should have warned you of the bugs life show...my kids were terrified when pretend things started crawling on our seats and behind our backs...gross! I love carter's expression by the cars, you can tell that boy loves cars. Glad that it was a fun family day!
Looks like a fun day!! glad you were able to go!! Good job Luke for taking a day off!
That looks so fun! Parker would LOVE the McQueen and Mater cars!
How cute. I am glad you guys got to spend a day together. It looks like you had alot of fun. Cute pictures. I love you guys!!!!
It looks like you guys had so much fun! I'm so glad you got to go as a family. That is the best! I already am having withdrawls. I love that place!
The boys are jealous that you all got to see mater and mcqueen! They loved the pictures. Your kids are adorable
How fun! I am so glad you went and that your hubby was able to take time off! It looked like so much fun! Your little girl is growing sooo fast I couldn't believe how big she has gotten! Your kids are so cute!
oh my gosh we have to go.. I think I would be more excited to see Mater!!!! If only they had big monster trucks for my boys!!! We are hoping to do some of our California fun parks this summer!!!! oh and I love the pic of the boys on the C so cute!!!
Post a Comment