Sunday, December 7, 2008

Thanksgiving Week





We spent Thanksgiving at my sister Cathi's house in Arizona. It seems like it is a tradition now for us to travel to her house for turkey day. We have been going to her house for the past 5 yrs and we love it so much! This year was so much fun and we traveled with 3 little kids- ugh! Once we got there (8 hrs later) everyone wanted to help with the kids and help us take care of them- which was really nice! Candace especially took to Cienna right away! She was so sweet to her and is so motherly to babies! She will make a great NICU Nurse! Carter took to Cathi like no other and he loves her very much! Then we decided to let Carter stay at Cathi's for about a week. She said that he was really good and never threw a fit once! I am so thankful for my sister and her family. We are so close to them and love them very much! Cathi is more than just my sis, she is my very best friend! It's pretty cool to have both a sister and a best friend wrapped up in one person!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't know you had a blog! I love the pictures of your little cuties! You must be so busy. Looks like you had a great thanksgiving, too. Don't you love traveling with kids, definitely an adventure!

Angie said...

So how did the week end when you went to pick Carter up. I am glad you had a good thanksgiving!

Texie said...

Your kids are the cutest. We love you guys too and miss you so much. wish you were here! I love the slide show and the pics of the little feet. I am going to do that too. Good Idea!