Friday, November 21, 2008

Bowling and Jumping Jacks!

My brother John and his wife Allison, along with their youngest, Tanner came down for a visit on Saturday, November 15, 2008. We had a great time visiting and showing off Cienna and then we went to dinner and went bowling! It was quite a challenge to bowl with 3 little kids, but everyone took turns holding them and keeping them busy! I thought Carter would like bowling more than he did, but I think he had a hard time carrying a 6 lb. ball. That was the smallest ball the bowling alley had, and Carter was really struggling to carry that ball. Thanks to Uncle John for helping out Carter as well as giving him limes at the restaurant! The faces Carter made were classic! We had so much fun!







My mom has been here since Saturday, November 8, 2008 and we have been having a lot of fun since she has come to Southern Cali. On Thursday, November 20, 2008 we went down to Ontario to go to Jumping Jacks. It's a place that I found out about from my friend Melanie. It was a great time and both boys loved to jump around. Carter had no fear of anything there! He was sliding down the big slides and climbing so much! There is also this toy area for younger kids that had a big car in it and he LOVED that more than the slides! I know now what to get him for Christmas! It was a great time and it is definately a place we will be visiting again!

















4 comments:

Allison Barnes said...

we had fun too! We have a new jumping place like that here too... looks like fun...

Scott and Mandi said...

How fun! We'll have to go there together soon! I'm sure the kids will have a blast!

Texie said...

The kids are changing so much. I feel like it has been forever since we have seen you when i look at the kids. I love the family pic. You guys look so happy. Are you doing okay with 3?

Angie said...

My kids love the indoor bounce houses. Looks like fun. I hear ya on the bowling thing. I don't even like lifting a 6 pound bowling ball.