We woke up today to snow falling and it continued to snow throughout the day. The boys had so much fun playing in the snow-especially Carter! I called my sister, Barbara in Idaho and told her that it was snowing and she had a hard time believing me. So, here is proof that it did snow in Hesperia, CA. What a great day we had! Carter and Luke made a snowman and Carter even helped roll the snowman body. We just stayed at home all day and enjoyed the site that we don't get to see very often.
8 comments:
wow! you got a lot! we got a little bit. But it started raining around 4. I guess down in Henderson they got a few inches. Its fun when you can stay home and enjoy it!
Today was so much fun!!! I love all of your pictures!! Your snowman turned out great. I'm glad you got to stay home and enjoy. I wish we had more of these days!
Your snowman was awesome! Or should I say sweet :)
Your little guys look SO CUTE in those pictures! I love them! Can you believe all the snow?? It was a lot of fun! I wish we could have had our kids play in it together!
We love your snowman. The snowman and Caden could pass for the quintessential winter wonderland commercial for hot cocoa.
Carrie
I love it edie. Your kids are so dang cute. Cienna is getting so big. You guys make me miss you all so much. I wish we were closer. I really miss my big brother!
You got so much snow! We are covered in snow as well. We got about 10 inches at our house as well. So much fun for the kids. I miss you!
That is awesome!! I didn't realize you got so much snow. This weather has been pretty crazy. Your snowman turned out cute and I am sure Carter was in heaven! Tanner keeps asking me when "we" will get snow. I told him to not count on any. Glad you enjoyed it!
Post a Comment