As I begin to write this entry, I am so excited that it's Cienna's first Halloween- but it is also Caden's 1st Halloween! Wow- that is a mind-blowing thought that I had 2 kids experience Halloween for the first time. Cienna didn't have a costume, but she had this adorable little outfit and Halloween bow that she got from Angie that looked so stinking cute on her! Of course, being her mommy, I think she looks cute in anything! We are so blessed to have our 3 kids in our family- MORE TREATS THAN TRICKS! Happy Halloween Cienna, Caden, and Carter!
5 comments:
Cienna is so cute!!! I'm so happy for you guys!!!
Cienna looks so cute in that outfit. I can't believe how close Caden and Cienna are, you are such a good mom.
Hi Edie, I found you through Mandi. Your kids are adorable. I can't believe how big Carter has gotten. So cute.
Hey You! She is stinking adorable!!!!! I hope everything is going well. Talk soon!
Oh how flippen adorable she is...I love the bow. You know me and bows.:) I'm so glad you guys have your little princess now.
Post a Comment