Monday, April 4, 2011

Christmas 2010

I love Christmas and I hope my kids love it just as much as I do. This year as our kids get a little older, they are really starting to get into Christmas and traditions that we are starting as a family. It was so much fun to be at home with the kids on Christmas eve and Christmas day. Some of the traditions we have started in the Anderson home are: 1. Go look at Christmas lights on Christmas Eve 2. Give the kids their Christmas jammies on Christmas Eve 3. Write a letter to Santa as well as decorate cookies for him 4. Read the story of the Nativity on Christmas Eve 5. Take a picture of the kids with Santa It was an amazing day and so much fun to spend time with our kids and celebrate this holiday.
Cienna on Christmas Eve


Carter decorating cookies for Santa

Cienna rolling out cookie dough-
Caden getting ready to use his Star and Candy cane cookie cutters


The end result! I'm sure Santa LOVED those cookies :)


Caden, Carter, Chloe, and Cienna in their Christmas jammies


Me with my 2 girls. How did I get this lucky?

No comments: