Sunday, March 27, 2011

A Santa Picture Tradition

Every year at Christmas time, my sister-in-law, Allison posts pictures of her kids from the time they were first born all the way up until current of her kids sitting on Santa's lap. She has the pictures up as a part of her Christmas decorations. I LOVE this idea and want to start my own Santa Pics with my kids tradition as well. So at our little Branch for our Christmas party, we had a visit from Santa. Most of the kids did great sitting on his lap and posing for the camera- that is, everyone except sweet little Chloe. Poor girl, I think she cried for a good 30 minutes or so. So we start our tradition and hopefully by next year, I will have these developed and displayed as cutely as my sis-in-law, Allison. Thanks for the great idea!Carter

Caden

Little Sissy
Poor little Chloe


All 4 of my little ones-

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cute kids and family! Your littlest girl made me laugh when she was with Santa! ha! I wonder why they are so afraid...my kids love him! and the loot he brings...hope you are doing well...by the way I forgot about to tell you the website I use...type in LDSgospeldoctrine.net...if you still do that job! :-) It is very helpful!