
Where does the time go? I can't believe that on January 2, 2011, my little Carter turned 5 years old! I honestly never thought this day would come. We were able to be at Luke's parents for the weekend with almost all of Carter's cousins on the Anderson side. We decided to have his Thomas the Train birthday party at Grandma and Grandpa's house. Everyone had a great time. Grandma Anderson made Carter's birthday cake and HE LOVED IT! In fact as everyone was getting ready to sing Happy Birthday to him he goes "I love my cake Grandma" and it made her cry. It has become quite a tradition for Grandma to make my kids birthday cakes. What a great thing for the kids to know that their Grandma has made all of their birthday cakes for their special day. It was a great time and although I don't want my little Carter to grow up, there is nothing I can do to stop it. I love you Carter! Happy Birthday little guy!

The Thomas the Train cake compliments of Grandma Anderson

Carter's face just lit up when he saw the cake!

I love this picture of him blowing out his candle. Happy Birthday Carter!
2 comments:
Edie, his cake is sooo cute. I cannot believe your first is five. Look at how much has happened in your life in just five short years. So crazy! Carter is darling and so are the others!
He still LOVES thomas the train;) How fun!!! I love his cake! Looks like he is loving being around all of his cousins.
Post a Comment