Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Sissy's 2nd Birthday

Look at this sweet little face. I cannot believe that 2 years ago today, Cienna's birthmom, Kimberly gave birth to such a beautiful, amazingly sweet little princess. We are so lucky to have her in our family. She is so happy and she is definately all girl.
Happy Birthday Cienna- we love you!
Playing musical chairs-

Cienna opening her gift from Aunt Texie, Garrett, Chase, Sawyer, & Teeka


Kisses and hug to say thank you-



Grandpa Anderson (Cienna is TOTALLY in love with Grandpa)

Grandma Anderson with Chloe


Cienna and Teeka playing with all the princess stuff Cienna got. These two are going to grow up being best of friends.

More princess fun


Time for cupcakes.

She was so excited and she blew out one candle and then gave it another blow to get the last one out!

We love you sissy!

3 comments:

Kayc said...

Oh that is so sweet! I cannot believe how big Chloe looks in that pic with mom!!! I can't wait to see you guys in a couple weeks!!! Love you guys!

Angie said...

Love that cute little girl. Glad she had a fun birthday party! ;)

Scott and Mandi said...

Cienna is getting SO BIG!! She is such a doll. Happy Birthday Cienna! I miss you guys so much!