For Father's Day 2010, I decided to take some pics of my beautiful children for Luke as a gift. With our kids being so young, photo shoots can sometimes be somewhat of a challenge. This particular day, the kids were soooo good and I got nothing but smiles from all of them.
.JPG)
There is nothing like cute little toes in the grass.
.JPG)
I think I have the 2 most handsome boys around! I am so lucky that they have each other as brothers. Everyday Carter tells me that Caden is his best friend. I hope it always stays that way.
.JPG)
Carter- he is so handsome and growing up so fast!
.JPG)
Sweet little Caden- he is my little angel
.JPG)
Cienna (Sissy)- she is such a girlie girl and loves to be the princess
.JPG)
Little baby Chloe-this little girl is so calm and such a blessing to our family
.JPG)
All 4 of my little sweethearts-
.JPG)
Cienna was done taking pics, but Caden, Chloe, and Carter were still smiling!
No comments:
Post a Comment