Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Warm Weather and A Cute Open Mouth

I'm so happy that the weather is starting to get so warm-I love summertime cause it means playing outside, getting dirty, riding trikes, petting the neighbors dogs (cause we'll never have a dog), and just having fun! My boys had the best time tonight playing that I just had to snap some pics of them!

Caden always has a smile on his face. This kid smiles every time you call his name. He is so sweet and loves to be outside.


Carter could play outside all day. He loves to drive his dump truck around the perimeter of our yard. It is really cute and I love that I don't have to worry about him because we have a fence!


While the boys were playing outside, I snapped some pics of Cienna inside. This little sweetheart is just the love of my life. She is so cute and EVERYTIME we take her pic or she smiles, she opens her mouth. It's cause she is smiling so big that her mouth is always wide open. We love you little sweetheart!

8 comments:

Allison Barnes said...

I love this warmer weather too! The kids look so cute! Mitchell was like Carter.... he would play outside all day long, no matter the weather.

Scott and Mandi said...

Your kids are so precious and I love them to death!! Those pictures are too cute!!

Texie said...

How fun Edie! The weather has been really nice here too. We have been on lots of adventures lately. We had fun when Tiff came to visit! Wish you all could have been there! The reunion is coming fast and I can't wait to see the kids and met cute little Cienna.

Cassie and Sam said...

Where is my warm weather? I am freezing my can off in the great northwest! Can't wait to soak up the heat in June!

Holly said...

Your kids are soooo cute! How fun! Your little girl is so sweet! I love how she just looks so happy and smiles so big! You could just kiss her all day!

Rey and Melanie said...

Oh my Gosh, Cienna looks so precious with that hat on!! Oh so cute! I know I am loving the warmer weather too, it means kis are outside making a mess and not inside. haha.

Rey and Melanie said...

oops I meant to say kids NOT kis.

Tasha said...

So cute and so fun!! I love warmer weather too. Bring on the nice warmer weather (not the 100's I am not quite ready for that)