Tuesday, March 24, 2009
The Magic of Chuckie Cheese
Why is Chuckie Cheese so magical? I have been pondering this since we took the kids there last week... Is it because I always wanted to go there as a kid, but we never went? Is it because every game is $.25 each? Maybe it's because the pizza tastes like dirty underwear, but you eat it anyway because "Chuckie" made it? Or could the "magic" set in when you win 48 tickets and you think your kids can get the biggest, best toy ever and all they can get is a plastic spider ring and a Hannah Montana tattoo? Maybe it's magical because the lady at the front door who has 1 front tooth and dandruff has a "magical" stamp that puts a number on your forearm that you can only see with a blacklight? Or maybe it's the magical stage where Chuckie sits turning his head from left to right to the beat of the music. Well, the real reason that I think Chuckie Cheese is so magical is because of the look on my sweet little boys faces when they think they are in a truly "magical" place. I love you Carter and Caden!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
Your boys are super cute! Micah loves to go there too.
Not to mention the magic of all the germs you pick up while you are there. lol...
Hey Edie, I do live in my home ward. And it is really fun.
It is so true!! I loved that post. For some reason these kids really do love that place and me . .. not so much. But, I still love seeing how happy they are while they play there.
Love your thoughts on Chuckie Cheese! My kids loved that place and John and I would use it as a bribery all the time with out kids... "If we finish reading the Book of Mormon as a family we will go to Chuckie cheese"! That one sticks out in my mind because it took forever! It is a magical place for kids!!
Look at Luke on the car game with Carter...he's ALL into it!!Thats awesome!! Rey and I love to take the kids there too...although its like super ghetto, my kids think its the best place in the world. I love that they can play each game for just a quarter. makes the money go a lot further. Anyways looks like you guys had fun with the boys! They're so cute!
That was so funny! The things we do for our kids!
There really is something magical about Chuck E. Cheese! We have only gotten to take Garrett there twice in SLC. And he thinks it's the bomb! Lance and I were so disappointed as we were expecting a lot more after seeing the commercials. But Garrett still thinks it's the bomb and wants to take his boys to it someday. I loved your post!
You are hilarious!!! It's so true though! My kids love that place.
We love chucky cheese too! I miss it so much! Gosh, you forget about all the fun things there are to do with the fam when you move from the city...yes I am a country girl again!
Loved your cute pictures!
Girl you are killing me. You took the words right out of my mouth. One thing we won't do is eat there! Sam occasionally takes the kids there when he is "on duty".Meaning, I would rather shoot my foot off than go! HA!
I love it!!! I think the only reason I go there is for the cinnamon dessert bread. YUM!
That was hilarious! I've never eaten there but I have heard that the pizza's pretty nasty. Your kids are beautiful!
Hi Edie and Luke!!! This post is so funny. Oh and btw your page is so great!!! I just finally posted on our blog that I made 6 months ago.lol
I wanted to say hello on here and we go to chucky cheese alot. The kids love it. I load them up with airborne and I get the hee bee geebee's just thinking of the microscopic bugs everywhere.lol I guess that's what working in the medical field will do to you.lol
Post a Comment