We put Cienna in her little Bumbo seat with a few toys and her flower headband and this is what happened...........


Then we took her out of her Bumbo seat, and this is what happened.............


Then I said to Carter, "Do you wish you were still a baby?" and he said "Yeah mommy- I wanna be a baby again". Carter has had such a hard time understanding that he isn't a baby anymore. This kid still wears diapers (potty training isn't going so great), he would drink from a bottle if we let him, he steals Cienna's binkies and loves to suck on them and sometimes sucks on two at a time, and he is now wanting to sit in Cienna's seat and play with baby toys again. There is a part of me that wants to hold him tight and not let him grow up either. So Carter, I wish you were a baby again too!
8 comments:
Parker loves to sit in the Bumbo chair too. He sucks on the binkies every once in a while, and has recently taken to talking baby talk. But he constantly insists that he is a big boy!
I love your little diva. Ashlyn goes mommy can I pretend I'm a baby, then she climbs in mady's crib. It is funny. Carter is a little ham!
Those pictures are SO cute!! Funny Carter. It is hard giving up the spot of baby huh? Both of them look pretty cute and happy in the Bumbo
They are SO both cute! Cienna is getting so big already.
Don't stress the potty training. That would be my advice. Boys are always harder and if he is like mine, won't do it until he is darn good and ready to do it. Nothing would change his mind. It's not like he will be going to high school in a diaper. It will end. Just my advice that was never asked for ;0)
love it!
Why can't they stay little until they are 19 and leave on their missions?
She is soooo cute!! How fun! Maybe one day I will get to buy pink! ; )
Love that your little guy still wants to be a baby, sometimes I wish they would stay that way!
Post a Comment