Thursday, October 9, 2008

Tagged

Allison, my sister-in law tagged me, so here goes:


8 TV Shows I Like to watch:

The Office (LOVE IT)

Survivor

Next (I know- dumb)

Animal Cops (Luke hates this show)

Mad TV (love it)

SNL

Jimmy Kimmel Live

Dirty Jobs

8 Restaurants I Like to Eat At:

Claim Jumper

Red Lobster

OG

Roadhouse

Tony Romas

Chilli's

Los Domingos

Jack in The Box (I am addicted to Chicken Fajita Pitas- Mandi knows what I'm talking about)

8 Things That Happened Today:

I took a shower

Our Social Worker came to our house to make sure our home is safe enough to add baby #3

Had lunch with Mandi- yes we both had Chicken Fajita Pitas and Diet Coke

Walked in Cienna's room about 17 times cause I love it so much!

Emailed our birthmom Kim

Paid bills

Watched The Office

Thought about the cruise Luke and I are suppose to be on right now-

8 Things I am Looking Forward To

Cienna being born

Carter being potty-trained

Mom Anderson coming tomorrow to help when Cienna is born

Cathi coming next week

Cleaning our yard on Saturday

Sleeping tonight

Having a little girl soon to spoil

oh, and did I mention, having a little girl soon to spoil

8 Things on My Wish List

To be a millionaire

To be a size 8

To go on that cruise that we were suppose to be on this week

To get licensed as an MFT within the next few years

That Carter will be potty trained soon

To see Luke dress up as a pimp for Halloween

To go on a date every week with Luke- with NO KIDS!

To have a backyard instead of dirt with trenches in it!

I tag: Mandi, Melanie, Cassie, Amy, & Tiffany

3 comments:

Scott and Mandi said...

You are hilarious, girl! I actually posted my 8 things list already. And I tagged you a couple of weeks ago from a different post.
Chicken Fajita Pitas and Diet Coke is the perfect remedy for any bad day! :)

Allison Barnes said...

I want to see pics of Cienna's room. Keep us posted on her arrival... we are so happy for you!

Tiffany said...

fun fun! Now I have to do it, thanks!