

We moved into our new home on April 29th and 30th, 2010. We moved about 20 minutes north of Sheridan, WY in a town called Dayton. We are about 12 miles from the Montana border. This small town has a population of 678 people. The sign as you drive into town reads "Dayton- A Little Piece of Heaven"
This is the view from our back deck.
This is the front of our home-
The swingset that the kids love to play on-
Here is the city website: http://www.daytonwyoming.org/
I really love our home. I am still trying to adjust to living in Wyoming. It helps to have a home of our own that I can decorate and call my own. My husband and kids seem to really love it too. Each of the kids have their own bedroom- which is so great, and there is a Master bedroom plus a spare room for any guests we may have- (hint, hint- please come visit us :)
This is the view down our street from the front of the house
Our living room
Our kitchen- my favorite room in the whole house!
7 comments:
Yes, I think that kitchen would be my favorite room too! That is one great kitchen. I love the whole house though. it looks like a perfect place for all of you. And wow, that means what...6 bedrooms? Happiness to that.
I love it Edie! It's beautiful! have fun decorating!! I always loved how you decorated your cali house!
The house looks sooooo nice!!! But I'm trying to figure out if you're speaking with your hilarious sarcasm or really speaking the truth when you say the kitchen is your favorite room. ;)
Happy for you guys!!!
Your house is beautiful girl!! I'm so happy you can have it!! You DESERVE it!!! I want to come visit you soon! Love you and those cute kiddos of yours!!
That is so cool Edie! I am happy for you guys. Looks like the kids are enjoying themselves too.
Edie! I love your house! You have amazing views girl! I can't wait to see it! Love you lots!!!!
You're house is beautiful! I hope things are going well for you guys! We miss seeing you!
Post a Comment