.JPG)
April 2010- Who would've known that completing an adoption in Wyoming would be so easy! Wow- if we would've known that, we would've adopted all of our kids in this state! Chloe is such an amazing little sweetheart who we love so much. I am so happy to be a mommy to 4 kids! I cannot believe how lucky we are. From start to finish, her adoption took 4 months to finalize. This is a picture of us with the judge. It was really laid back and a really cool court appointment. I thought it was so funny that they don't even have metal detectors as you walk into the court house. Wow- we are in a different world out here- I am glad our 4th adoption went so smooth. We love you baby Chloe and love you Kimi (chloe's birthmom).
1 comment:
That is great! I am glad that it is official now. You have four beautiful kids and you are a great mommy!
Post a Comment