Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Our Family Beach Trip- Easter 2009

We went to Oceanside, CA over Easter weekend with our family, my sister Cathi's family, my sister Debbie's family, and my brother John's family, and my mom. It was a lot of fun and we had a great time! We missed Barbara's family and Annette's family too! They would've have a lot of fun. Here are some highlights of pics that I posted of our fun weekend!



Luke with the boys- Allison took this pic and I love it!

Carter having fun in the sand


Caden getting soaking wet in his onesie-

Carter and Cathi- HE LOVES HER!


Most of the whole gang on the beach-

Here is all of us-


My sister Cathi and her cute family! We missed Candace and Richard-

My brother, John, Me, My Mom, Debbie, and Cathi


Me and My sissy- Cathi


My Brothers Family

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

so fun! I'm so jealous! When are you coming to visit us?

J, E, M & I said...

It looks so warm there!! I wish I could see the sun here...just for a few hours at least!
Glad you had a nice Easter weekend with your family.

Holly said...

That is so fun! I was like hey I know those guys! Where was Barb? You tell her to get her family down there next time! They could all use a vaca! I love the beach and I am so jealous!

Tasha said...

So fun!! I love family get togethers. :)