Sunday, February 8, 2009

Family Pictures- Miracles Do Happen!

Yesterday we decided it was time to try to get our family pics taken. We haven't been able to get a family pic where EVERYONE in the family is even looking forward let alone smiling since Cienna has joined our family! So, we got the kids dressed and loaded them in the car, crossed our fingers and went to Kiddie Kandids. Needless to say, we were so happy with the way ALL the pics turned out. The guy that took our pics was so good with kids- and, because he was a stranger, Carter was more willing to listen to him as he coached us during the photo shoot. I posted a few pics of the many times we tried to get a family picture as well as a picture of all three kids, but it just wasn't in the cards the days we tried. Luckily it was our day yesterday. Maybe I should've played the Lottery or something, cause I probably could've won millions.

Sweet little Cienna- she was pretty fussy during most of the photo shoot. This picture was snapped during the 5 seconds she was happy! They told us this picture is going to be entered into photo of the month! We love our little princess.

Here is one of the family pics we tried to take when Cienna was about 1 month old. This was one of the better ones! (Check out Luke's face- he was pissed!)



Here is the one that we got done yesterday. I know- it was a miracle everyone was looking!

Here is one of the times we tried to get all three kids in a picture together....check out the M&M's we were trying to use as a persuasion to get them to look at the camera- nice, huh?

Here is the one we got yesterday of all 3 kids. Carter loved holding Cienna- it was really cute!

13 comments:

Angie said...

Those turned out great. I know what Luke is thinking, it's the same thing Wil tells me everytime we try to do pictures of our family. He hates it! I love the M&M trick too. We do that as well

Texie said...

Such great photos. I love the family picture and the pic of cienna and the picture of the kids. I guess I love all of them. That one of Cienna is so stinking adorable. I just want to squeeze her. Carter is so handsome and so little boy looking. and of coarse Caden is adorable. Love you all.

Holly said...

OH! They are darling!!! I love the family pictures and I love that you were able to get so many great shots! I loved looking at the old ones too! You have a cute family!

Heywood Clan said...

They turned out so good!! I love when that happens! It is always so hard for me to get a great picture where everyone looks good.

Kristy said...

These pictures are really awesome! You all look great!

Scott and Mandi said...

Your family pics are adorable! I love how you said Luke was pissed in that one family picture! SO funny! He really does look pissed! ha ha! Love you guys!

Amy Bahnmiller said...

Awwww! Edie!! They are just so precious! Cherish that forever!

Cassie and Sam said...

Shut them up! Very good pics! I understand what you mean about a miracle. It definitly takes one to get pics like that.

Carrie and Jim said...

Congratulations! It is very difficult to get a good family picture with everyone smiling and looking the right way.

harwood said...

The potential "photo-of-the-month" of Cienna is TOO CUTE! The pissed off Luke one looks like me after a day with 19 2nd graders (Luke I feel your pain.)

Tasha said...

I am so impressed! I really want a family picture now that Chase is here, but I am totally dreading it too. I hope I get a good experence like you!!

Unknown said...

Hey Edie...I'm so glad you found our blog. I was excited to see yours. Your little girl was so cute. I guess I'm going to need some pointers about how you go about adding to your family so quickly. We are trying to do the adoption process right now. If you have any suggestions...let me know. Also who do you go through? Also if you know of anyone let me know. Congratulations on your cute little girl. Your family is so cute. Keep in touch. When are you coming to Hamer again? It was so nice to see you. Did you know Pam was getting married?

Kristie

Susanna Landon said...

Pictures are so hard. I hate going. I am glad to see that they worked out for you. Your kids are so beautiful. It's amazing that just a few years ago you had no children and now you have three! Hooray for birthmothers and patient photographers.