Friday, August 1, 2008
Starting our blog!
Well I finally decided it was time to start a blog since everyone is doing it! It just seems like it is a great way to keep in touch with others as well as keep a journal for my kids to read someday. I feel like keeping track of everything my kids do is really important for them as they get older. My hope is that I will take enough pictures and videos of my kids so that they won't wonder what they were like as children. Sometimes I wish my parents took more pics of me when I was little. I can't erase the past- I can only move forward and press on to the future-my brother John would say "Edie, are you bitter?" And I say to that, "Nope, I just want a better life for my kids"- there is nothing bitter about that. It's only sweet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Edie, I love the blog. Your family is so cute. I have been thinking about doing it myself since I am so horrible about writting in my journal. I think I will. Love you guys and we can't wait for little Cienna.
love, Texie
Post a Comment