Sunday, August 31, 2008

IT'S A GIRL!




We were chosen by a birthmom named Kimberly to adopt a little girl- baby Cienna! Kimberly's due date is October 17, 2008! So many emotions have been going through my mind in the last week since we heard the news-mostly excitement, but a little bit nervous! We went with Kimberly to have a 3-D Ultrasound and found out that it is definately a girl! We cannot believe that we will be parents for the second time in 2008! We are so happy and feel so good about our decision. We pray that she will be healthy and the baby will be healthy as well.

2 comments:

Heywood Clan said...

Congratulations! I'm so excited for you. It might be a little crazy in the beginning, but it always seems to get easier as they get older. I'm glad you joined the blogging world.

Cassie and Sam said...

I am so excited for you. It's what, a week away? I wish I was able to get there and see you all! Who knows maybe I will win the lottery and jet down. HA!