.JPG)
For St. Patrick's Day 2010, Texie had a St. Patrick's Day party! She invited some friends and Loren and Kaycee were visiting from Utah. We had so much fun! We tried to talk with an Irish accent, played some games with an Irish twist, and had some traditional Irish food. It was a lot of fun to hang out and make some new friends.
.JPG)
Loren, Kaycee, and Compton
.JPG)
Texie, Lance, Garrett, Sawyer, Chase, & Teeka
.JPG)
Here is a pic of the whole group who was there that night. Wow- that's a lot of green!
4 comments:
oh fun! I hate missing out on all the fun stuff! We miss you all!
Look at your family! I love just seeing the header picture. You are a family of 6. Amazing. Who would have guessed just 4 years ago when we first met. Then you were just waiting for sweet Carter. And now looking at your amazing family. This post made me happy today. I am glad you are doing good. We miss you.
Mady goes look mama Daidan...lol Your kids are getting so big!
Looks like fun. Glad you updated. I was wondering where you were.
Post a Comment