Carter wanted a Thomas the Train Birthday party for his 4th. He invited his cousins, Uncle Lance, Aunt Texie, his grandparents and Uncle Tate for the occassion. We had a fun night. I can't believe our oldest is already 4 years old. I have been reflecting on the past 4 years and how blessed we are to have 4 amazing, beautiful children that 3 self-less birthmothers allowed us to call our own. I often wonder what I have done to deserve a family like this. I don't think I will ever be able to feel worthy to be the mother of these 4 angels. I love my children so much. I love you Carter- Happy 4th Birthday. To your birthmother, wherever she is, we love you Jenny and are truly grateful to you. We hope one day we can tell you this face to face.
4 comments:
I can't believe he is 4! I remember you came to see us right after you got him. That was so fun! We love you Carter! It is fun to see him playing with all of his cousins!
How fun!! I am realizing we've been at every birthday of Carter's but this one. I LOVE that kid and miss him a lot. Tell him Aunt Mandi said hi :) Love you guys and miss you so much
How are you liking your move....e-mail me if you need any support!! I am so there for you!
What a BEAUTIFUL family!!!!
Post a Comment