

On November 18, 2009, baby Chloe was born. She weighed 8 lbs. 3oz. and was 20 inches long. We are so blessed to have another angel in our family. She is truly a little princess and such a sweet baby. Less than 1 month ago, we received a call from Cienna's birthmom, Kimberly asking us if we would adopt this baby she was carrying. We really thought long and hard about this decision and a few weeks later, we told Kimi we would love to adopt Cienna's half sister. What a wonderful blessing- we have a family of 6 now! We are grateful for Kimberly and for her selfless act of love. She is truly an amazing part of our lives. We are grateful for Julie- Caden's birthmom as well as for Jenny- who is Carter's birthmom. What amazing women we have as a part of our family. We couldn't be happier. We love you baby Chloe!
5 comments:
we are so happy for you!! We can't wait to meet her! Thank you Kimberly!
I have so happy for you. She is cute. Kimberly is an awesome lady.
Tears. That is all I can say. You are such a wonderful family!! And total inspiration to me.
She is beautiful! Which means she fits in perfectly with the rest of the Anderson kids. I am so happy for you guys.
Ok Guys, I heard about this through the grapevine. I have been faithfully watching your blog for the news. Congrats! Congrats! I am so happy for you. I remember just a few short years ago you guys sat on our couch and asked a ton of questions about adoption. Who would have thought you would have so many in such a short time. I am so thrilled for you. Truly you should be poster parents for adoption. Again Congrats!
Post a Comment